Saturday, June 11, 2016

Society 6

There is an online company called Society 6 that I absolutely love!!!  It is the coolest concept ever -- artists upload their original work to the site and Society 6 will print it on a myriad of things such as t-shirts, hoodies, tote bags, laptop cases, throw blankets, stationary cards, mugs, and good-old-fashioned prints if you are looking for something unique to brighten up your walls.  Their quality is excellent, service amazing, and products so much fun.  I have always enjoyed buying unique items (especially clothes) and supporting small artists.  Through Society 6 I can do both!!! 

Society 6
"Hogwarts" by DTBase+ on a Unisex V-neck in athletic-grey
"Archimedes" by Cat Vickers-Claesens on a 13x13 Tote Bag
Reggie the supervisor checking out my red heels

Photos by Lydia

4 comments:

  1. *Applause*Applause* Absolutely Fabulous, Dahling! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun I'll have to check it out. I would love to put some of Marli's stuff on a shirt.

    ReplyDelete