Friday, June 3, 2016

The Legend of the Uterus (Dun Dun DUN!)


The Awkward Yeti has become part of our daily-dose of laughter since Lydia scooped up the book "Heart and Brain" at Barnes & Noble a few months back (it is also conveniently on Amazon if anyone is interested, just follow the link!).  I am now subscribed to The Awkward Yeti's Facebook fan page and Instagram.  I can't call myself a true fanatic since I do not own a t-shirt yet, key word being "yet."  This particular comic had us girls in stitches.  We think it is a fairly accurate representation, though we agree tea and cookies is our preferred sacrifice.  Sadly, I don't have any cookies, the last one was consumed yesterday.  So I am sitting here with cinnamon tea and a laptop instead, far fewer calories and just as distracting.  I have always been happy being a girl -- most of the time.  But like with anything there is always good times and not-so-good times.  That is why God made sisters and girlfriends, so you have someone to complain to when when Aunt Flo (or is it "Flow?") comes calling.  Also, if there is a no one around to suffer through your grumbling, there is always the internet!!!  Happy Friday!!!
  

1 comment:

  1. the comic is fab!

    i'm sure your cookie and tea moment is long past but I'll commiserate in retrospect as well as in advance

    ReplyDelete