Thursday, May 16, 2013

1 (check), 2 (check) . . . I Love Finishing Things!

          I just love that delightful feeling when you accomplish a big project.  Yesterday in my business class I turned in a report and gave an oral presentation on my publicly traded company of choice, United Natural Foods Inc, and I did not pass out!  I hate giving speeches, but now it is over!!!  Tonight I have a test in accounting, which I have been studying for on and off all day *inward groan*.  But between bouts of studying I accomplished another big task, cleaned out my future roommate’s bedroom!  So long cluttered office, hello open space.  Now I should just clean up my room since only I can navigate through it safely, I think I will make that tomorrows’ task; in addition to at least half a dozen other things I planned on doing with my free Friday of course.  But for right now, I should go focus on the next important task of the day, a shower.  TTFN!  




1 comment: