Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Four Tests & Great Changes

          Ugh!  I do not want to study!  Two weeks left, four class sessions, four tests!!!  I am not sure if my teachers planned this, but they keep shifting things so “we have more time to prepare and study,” but they just ended up stacking things on top of each other in the end.  I told myself this was it, I am done with classes.  But, as usual, when I use words like “never,” “done,” and “no way!” I end up having to eat those words.  I have decided to take accounting 2 in the fall, same teacher, same time, and yes I am sure the same quirks, but at least I know what I am getting into and will only be tackling the one class.          
         On a happier note, I have exciting news!  I have moved out!  Well, sort of.  Dad and I switched places, he moved his office into my bedroom at home, and I moved into the guest house.  I have been here since early April but it has been a slow process getting everything transitioned, but it is getting there.  I will become a true “grown-up” come June when I actually take over the utilities and fill the refrigerator (Yes! I am still eating at home).  My roommate will be moving in the end of the month, I cannot wait for her to join me! *Roommate’s identity to be revealed at a later time!!!  What?  I have to keep you readers coming back!*  I also plan on hunting for a part time job in addition to working for dad, and thanks to all my newfound accounting/bookkeeping skills, I will also be taking over the bookkeeping from mom. 
          A lot of exciting changes and so much more to write about, but I should get back to the books; I would hate to slack off when I can see the finish line.  Let me see . . . I left off with the periodic inventory system, bet you wish you were in my shoes right now!  

        

2 comments:

  1. the study will be all worth it!!
    it sounds like you are moving up to take your place in the world as an independent woman and you're gonna be more amazing than you already are :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very proud of you. Have fun being a grown up in your new place with your new roommate :D

    ReplyDelete